Fragen zum Thema werden angezeigt:

Support Keyboard Shortcuts on Android

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't … (Lesen Sie mehr)

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use.

This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

Offen

My Amazon payslip is not working when I try to open error coming?

My Amazon atoz payslip option not working when I try to open error coming and saying passkey login error due to latest chrome update .please fix this as soon as possible.… (Lesen Sie mehr)

My Amazon atoz payslip option not working when I try to open error coming and saying passkey login error due to latest chrome update .please fix this as soon as possible.

Offen 1

I can't talk instead of type trying to get my email addresses and things goin

It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something… (Lesen Sie mehr)

It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something went wrong try again and it's brand new email address can't know what can go wrong with it something is and the assistant said to go to my settings and do this that and the other I've done that and I don't know what time it is I don't know what the hell's going on I'm not texting I'm 65 and disabled with one eye please help

Offen

changing default browser to Google on Android phone

Dear All, I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please. I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser. Coul… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Dear All,

I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please.

I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser.

Could anyone please tell me how I could change from Firefox for Android to Google, please?

I have tried to change the default browser, but am met with a screen saying Firefox.

I have been asked by my employer to process a form of ID, and it only works with Safari and Google. Safari is obviously out, but how to set Google as my default, please?

Marek

Gelöst 1 10

I can't locate the symbol to initiate Worldwide Radio, which is installed.

I'm running a Galaxy S23. Tried installing the add-on twice, with no success. Can you help? My proper question email address is: [redacted] NOT [redacted emails from com… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I'm running a Galaxy S23. Tried installing the add-on twice, with no success. Can you help?

My proper question email address is: [redacted] NOT [redacted emails from community support forum] As listed.

Offen 10

Zoom per site menu option

Each time navigating to settings>Accessibility in order to adjust the zooming for the current page is frustrating. Add a menu option that controls Zoom per Site just l… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Each time navigating to settings>Accessibility in order to adjust the zooming for the current page is frustrating.

Add a menu option that controls Zoom per Site just like most browsers.

Offen 20

full screen support

The app is good on the Android but it requires a full screen mode it's necessary sometimes things will face above cut on the pages layout you should also include a zoomin… (Lesen Sie mehr)

The app is good on the Android but it requires a full screen mode it's necessary sometimes things will face above cut on the pages layout you should also include a zooming level to adjust the borders of the website.

  • Knowing that these features are well implemented on the PC side.
Offen 1 50

youtube no audio in a new tab

I can't listen to a YouTube video when I open a new tab. Also the video stops. When I use my android power button to close screen. I was able to do this both these … (Lesen Sie mehr)

I can't listen to a YouTube video when I open a new tab. Also the video stops. When I use my android power button to close screen. I was able to do this both these things on my old Samsung ao3 phone. Now on my Samsung a16 I can not

Offen 10

You can send this one-sentence message to Mozilla Firefox Support: "Firefox for Android is not working properly with Android Accessibility services; please investigate and fix this issue in a future update."

Here's a clear and concise version you can send to the Mozilla Firefox team: Firefox for Android does not work properly with Android screen readers. When browsing website… (Lesen Sie mehr)

Here's a clear and concise version you can send to the Mozilla Firefox team:

Firefox for Android does not work properly with Android screen readers. When browsing websites, many accessibility elements such as checkboxes, combo boxes, edit fields, buttons, and other controls are not announced or navigated correctly. This makes web browsing very difficult for blind and low-vision users. The same websites work much better with Google Chrome and Android Accessibility services. Please investigate and improve Firefox's accessibility support for Android screen reader users.

Offen 30

still no keyboard shortcuts for android?

I'm trying to use ctrl+f to use the find function on my Samsung tablet S11 to no avail. I found the article saying to use the 3 dots next to the url bar, which works, but… (Lesen Sie mehr)

I'm trying to use ctrl+f to use the find function on my Samsung tablet S11 to no avail. I found the article saying to use the 3 dots next to the url bar, which works, but significantly increases the amount of time it takes me to do so AND I have to redo it for every single page. Is there truly no way to use keyboard shortcuts? That feels a bit insane to me...

Offen 3 1 40