Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Support Keyboard Shortcuts on Android

64ib0oh0

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use.

This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

I have to be online for work, most of it is in my browser, and I use firefox because of their extensions support. My only gripe is using it on my android tablet, I can't use common keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation (ctrl + T/W; ctrl + Tab; ctrl + k/l) It significantly reduces my workflow speed and makes it impractical to use. This can also pose accessibility issues, if someone has a device for navigation that utilizes keyboard shortcuts, they would not work in firefox.

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.