Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How to Configured thunderbird only for out going emials.

Armaan

Senior is : I have configured 2 email id . Email id A and email id B. All incoming emails of email id B is redirected to A also. so both email id getting same email. how I can stop receiving email on Email B in Thunderbird... i can do this in outlook. plz help for Thunderbirds.

Senior is : I have configured 2 email id . Email id A and email id B. All incoming emails of email id B is redirected to A also. so both email id getting same email. how I can stop receiving email on Email B in Thunderbird... i can do this in outlook. plz help for Thunderbirds.

Alle Antworten (1)

How is it "redirected"?

If you do this at the server for account B then there never be anything in account B, at least as far as Thunderbird is concerned.

Look for an option to forward the messages to account A.