LAN Settings resetting
When I go to resetting my LAN setting (Tools Options Advanced & Settings) it is auto-connect to proxy settings for this network..
Then a couple of minutes it changes to a manual proxy connection.
Is there a way of keeping the auto-connection without it reverting to the manual setting?
I thank you for your help in this matter, and hope to come to a resolution soon.
Mehr Details zum System
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- BT DesktopHelp plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- BT Management plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
hello nev, could you go to firefox > help > troubleshooting information, copy the contents of that page and paste them here into a reply on the forum? this might give us a clue what is going on...
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see: