Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Can not reset new tab page. Have tried everything listed on this site.

Sher_238

Somehow my new tab page changed. Instead of the new tab default page its search.conduit. I have tried typing in the about:config into the location bar and changing the browser.newtab.url back to about:newtab but it will not save my changes. I can type in the new address but as soon as I click ok it is still the search.conduit. I have checked I have no add ons and no added toolbars. I have tried everything.

Somehow my new tab page changed. Instead of the new tab default page its search.conduit. I have tried typing in the about:config into the location bar and changing the browser.newtab.url back to about:newtab but it will not save my changes. I can type in the new address but as soon as I click ok it is still the search.conduit. I have checked I have no add ons and no added toolbars. I have tried everything.

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

You can check in "Windows Control Panel > Programs" for recently installed programs to see if anything from Conduit or any other suspicious software shows up.

You can uninstall or disable the Value Apps 1.3.0.2 extension.