Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Cant play youtube videos!

Anish

When I try to play a youtube video, It shows a black screen for couple of seconds (no buffering icon either!) and then suddenly the progress bar just jumps to the end as if it has finished playing the video. This happens for some youtube videos but the same videos can be watched in IE without any issues. I tried clearing the cookies and history, but didn't work. I am on the latest adobe flash. Is there any way to fix this? Below is a youtube video that I am trying to play but firefox doesn't wanna play it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEH6tDLKcVU

Firefox: 24.0 Flash player version: 11.8.800.168

When I try to play a youtube video, It shows a black screen for couple of seconds (no buffering icon either!) and then suddenly the progress bar just jumps to the end as if it has finished playing the video. This happens for some youtube videos but the same videos can be watched in IE without any issues. I tried clearing the cookies and history, but didn't work. I am on the latest adobe flash. Is there any way to fix this? Below is a youtube video that I am trying to play but firefox doesn't wanna play it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEH6tDLKcVU Firefox: 24.0 Flash player version: 11.8.800.168

Alle Antworten (2)

I think its an add-on problem, do you use any downloaders, it may have fetched the video and inform FF to stop downloading.

Try to use firefox in safemode.

Tell if you don't know how to start FF in safemode

I have removed all the download add-on's and restarted the firefox, still the same problem. Let me check it in safemode!