How do I unblock popups
I can't find a command for unblocking popups. My university system requires they be unblocked for various interactions.
Mehr Details zum System
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_45 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.9) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.9
Please see the support article here: Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting
You should be able to set an exception for each of the pages where your university requires popups to be allowed. This would be preferable to unblocking all popups globally.
I hope that helps. Let me know if not.
Also I notice that you are using a very out of date version of Firefox (v10). The latest version is v23. You should consider updating to the latest version to get all recent security fixes. Your computer is vulnerable to known exploits. See here: Update Firefox to the latest release