Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Lately, I get a little box asking me how I want to connect to the internet when I am already connected. How do I disable this message box?

Lyndalouvt

I get a little box asking me what sort of connection I want to get to the internet, but I am already connected to the web when this happens. This just started happening, and I haven't changed any settings. How do I get rid this box (it asks me if I want dial up or broadband).

I get a little box asking me what sort of connection I want to get to the internet, but I am already connected to the web when this happens. This just started happening, and I haven't changed any settings. How do I get rid this box (it asks me if I want dial up or broadband).

Alle Antworten (1)

Hello,

In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?

Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.

Thank you!