Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

How do I Get Rid of Little Boxes that Belabor the Obvious?

jim4598

Little boxes that explain what is already obvious hover over some menus. They get in the way of seeing the full range of menu options. I want to disable this feature. How can I do it? I am using Windows Vista.

Little boxes that explain what is already obvious hover over some menus. They get in the way of seeing the full range of menu options. I want to disable this feature. How can I do it? I am using Windows Vista.

Toutes les réponses (1)

You can set the Boolean pref browser.chrome.toolbar_tips to false on the about:config page.