Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

the Open Last Closed Tab add-on I just installed is not visible

jadenemayla

I just installed an add-on to be able to open the tab I last closed. But there is no evidence whatsoever as to where the add-on button is. I.e. my toolbar has no new button, as I expected it to for using this add-on. It is the Undo Closed Tabs button at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/undo-closed-tabs-button/?src=search Please help.

I just installed an add-on to be able to open the tab I last closed. But there is no evidence whatsoever as to where the add-on button is. I.e. my toolbar has no new button, as I expected it to for using this add-on. It is the Undo Closed Tabs button at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/undo-closed-tabs-button/?src=search Please help.

Alle Antworten (2)

You should not need an add-on to do that. Just using Firefox, you should be able to open a closed tab by right-clicking the tab bar and choosing "Undo close tab" from the menu.

Did you check the toolbar palette in the Customize window?

  • Firefox menu button > Options > Toolbar Layout
  • View > Toolbars > Customize

You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file.