Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How do I delete the following text displayed in a box There are Changes in your browser preferences. This can generate inestability.

CJednell

Hello! How do I delete the following text displayed in a box comes up before I started Mozilla Firefox

Box text: There are Changes in your browsers preferences. This can generate inestability. Do you want to return to the previus state

YES NO


If I answer YES, I can not run Mozilla Firefox. Without the need to remove the program from the computer and then reinstall it. If I answer NO, however it works fine. How can I get rid of this box?

Thank you in advance for the help I hope to get Sincerely, Christer Jednell

mail address christer@jednell.se

Hello! How do I delete the following text displayed in a box comes up before I started Mozilla Firefox Box text: There are Changes in your browsers preferences. This can generate inestability. Do you want to return to the previus state YES NO If I answer YES, I can not run Mozilla Firefox. Without the need to remove the program from the computer and then reinstall it. If I answer NO, however it works fine. How can I get rid of this box? Thank you in advance for the help I hope to get Sincerely, Christer Jednell mail address christer@jednell.se

Alle Antworten (1)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.

Boot the computer in Windows Safe mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test to see if that helps.

You can use the MSConfig program or the Autoruns utility to see which software and services are getting started.