Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

IM translator icon bumped Fireshot icon rendering Fireshot without a clickable icon and forcing me to use TOOLS drop down.

ed123go

I recently uninstalled an older version of Firefox to resolve some slowness issues. I replaced it with Firefox 20 - current. Among others, I got Fireshot and IM Translator. IMT placed its icon to the right of the search bar where the Fireshot icon used to be. Now I have no Fireshot icon anywhere and must use the TOOLS drop down to access it. I would like to have icon access to Fireshot. I pulled the IMT icon down to the Add-On Bar but no Fireshot icon appeared. Please advise if I must choose between the two add-ons.

I recently uninstalled an older version of Firefox to resolve some slowness issues. I replaced it with Firefox 20 - current. Among others, I got Fireshot and IM Translator. IMT placed its icon to the right of the search bar where the Fireshot icon used to be. Now I have no Fireshot icon anywhere and must use the TOOLS drop down to access it. I would like to have icon access to Fireshot. I pulled the IMT icon down to the Add-On Bar but no Fireshot icon appeared. Please advise if I must choose between the two add-ons.

Alle Antworten (2)

hello - maybe this article will help: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars

You can also check for problems with the localstore.rdf file.