Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

I want to install Firefox on a friends new pc for him, how do I get past Internet Explorer?

kevdog

The Pc was bought in Panama, so alot is in spanish(which doesn't help).

But it just seems like I'm being redirected or steered around the simple download.

Is there a simple site I can go to and download in english?

The Pc was bought in Panama, so alot is in spanish(which doesn't help). But it just seems like I'm being redirected or steered around the simple download. Is there a simple site I can go to and download in english?

Alle Antworten (2)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Hi kevdog,

You should take a look at How to install Firefox on Windows. You can also find the download link here:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx/

Hopefully this helps!

It was great to get an answer so fast. I knew there was a simple solution, but I didn't have it at the time! Basically, I tend to get really frustrated, really fast with anyone but Firefox.

                                Thanks again, you guys are great!!!
                                                                                 Kevin Wright