Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

Firefox won't save my passwords for any sites,I checked options, securtit and marked the box to save passwords. Any suggestions?

artiesnews

Firefox won't save my passwords for any site. I have checked the box to "Save Passwords" . I have tried numerous times over several days.

Any suggestions?

Firefox won't save my passwords for any site. I have checked the box to "Save Passwords" . I have tried numerous times over several days. Any suggestions?

Alle Antworten (2)

Ausgewählte Lösung

On the tab Privacy, check box 'will remember history'. My sister had the same problem, and this box was unchecked in her version. Please try it.

Thank You very much for your help. Your suggestion Worked!