Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

disapointed with upgrade cant use google toolbar when will this be fixed??

mcaivano58

I upgraded to the newest firefox after being asked a gazillion times

Now i cant use google toolbar, when will this be resolved?
I upgraded to the newest firefox after being asked a gazillion times Now i cant use google toolbar, when will this be resolved?

Alle Antworten (1)

Google needs to update the Google Toolbar program for Firefox 5.0.

The Google Toolbar 7.1.20110512W version does work in Firefox 5.0 by using the Compatibility Reporter extension, I tried it myself due to the large number of postings about GTB problems.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/