Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

firefox 5.0 won't work with mcafee site advisor-will this be fixed soon?

dvl1662

When I downloaded firefox 5.0 it checks for incompatible add on etc. and it deleted mcafee site advisor which shows which web sites are safe to use. I went back to firefox 4.0 because it works with site advisor. I'd like to use the newest form of firefox, but want mcafee site advisor enabled. Will this be fixed?

When I downloaded firefox 5.0 it checks for incompatible add on etc. and it deleted mcafee site advisor which shows which web sites are safe to use. I went back to firefox 4.0 because it works with site advisor. I'd like to use the newest form of firefox, but want mcafee site advisor enabled. Will this be fixed?

Alle Antworten (2)

Ask mcafee it's their responsibility to update .

It will work again if McAfee does a full update...