Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Why won't firefox follow an HTML redirect on my company website?

tclefevre

I tried to follow several links from our internal network and the links try to redirect to an open network but all I see is the HTML. Firefox does not follow the redirect.

<meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content='0; URL="https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/careers/home.shtml?"'> <title>USPS - Redirect to <a href="https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/careers/home.shtml" rel="nofollow">https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/careers/home.shtml</a>?</title>

I tried to follow several links from our internal network and the links try to redirect to an open network but all I see is the HTML. Firefox does not follow the redirect. <html> <head> <META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT='0; URL="https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/careers/home.shtml?"'> <title>USPS - Redirect to https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/careers/home.shtml?</title> </head> <body onload="top.window.location.replace('https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/careers/home.shtml?')"> </body> </html>

Alle Antworten (1)

You can't nest quotes.
Leave out the quotes around the url

<meta content="0; URL=https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/careers/home.shtml?" http-equiv="REFRESH"> <title>USPS - Redirect to https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/careers/home.shtml?</title>