Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Link opened in an IFRAME abandons the page

rwgregory

A certain page on my site uses an iframe to link to a page in another domain. My page loads properly and displays the content from the remote domain in the iframe that I expect to see.

Problem comes whenever I click on any link within the iframe. The page from the remote domain abandons my page, reloading in the browser, instead of refreshing the contents of the iframe.

Any suggestions to correct this?

A certain page on my site uses an iframe to link to a page in another domain. My page loads properly and displays the content from the remote domain in the iframe that I expect to see. Problem comes whenever I click on any link within the iframe. The page from the remote domain abandons my page, reloading in the browser, instead of refreshing the contents of the iframe. Any suggestions to correct this?

Geändert am von rwgregory

Alle Antworten (1)

DOH!!

"Accept third-party cookies" was turned off in Privacy settings. Allowing third-party cookies solved the iframe refresh problem in Firefox 4.