Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

FireFox has suddenly stopped saving Passwords.

wkeller

I am running Firefox V4 on Win 7 home. At first I was able to save passwords. Then after a day or two it stopped asking to save new passwords at new locations. I checked the setting for this and it is checked.

I am running Firefox V4 on Win 7 home. At first I was able to save passwords. Then after a day or two it stopped asking to save new passwords at new locations. I checked the setting for this and it is checked.

Alle Antworten (2)

  • You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
  • To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
  • Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"

See also:

Thanks for the quick response. Your answer resolved my problem.