Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I am about to download FireFox. I need the Firefox 3 version to run a certain programme. The new Firefox version 4 doesn't work apparently. How can I just download Version 3 not version 4.

chriscolson

I do not have any versions of Firefox on my computer yet. I want to download Version 3 only. All the downloads take me to Version 4 which I don't want.

I do not have any versions of Firefox on my computer yet. I want to download Version 3 only. All the downloads take me to Version 4 which I don't want.

Alle Antworten (2)

Thank you - that was really helpful and I have successfully downloaded the version I needed. Cheers