Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Progress bar on YouTube does not show up...

Ruben Pina Jr.

When I go to YouTube to watch a clip, the progress bar at the bottom of the video does not show up. If I clear the cookies, the first time I play a video it shows up and works fine. However, after the youtube.com cookie is now loaded, any subsequent videos will not show the progress bar. This started happening in the last week or so and I cannot seem to figure it out. Any ideas?

When I go to YouTube to watch a clip, the progress bar at the bottom of the video does not show up. If I clear the cookies, the first time I play a video it shows up and works fine. However, after the youtube.com cookie is now loaded, any subsequent videos will not show the progress bar. This started happening in the last week or so and I cannot seem to figure it out. Any ideas?

Alle Antworten (1)

You can try to clear the Flash cookies (LSO) and settings.

Flash Website Storage Settings panel:

See also Flash Local storage settings: