Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

saving to desk top with out the file

wayj

If I was to save google or any other to desk top why does a file folder show up on desk top also and how to eliminate these files permanently showing every time I save to desk top

If I was to save google or any other to desk top why does a file folder show up on desk top also and how to eliminate these files permanently showing every time I save to desk top

Alle Antworten (1)

The files folder stores additional files like images, CSS and JavaScript files.
You can omit those files if you choose to save as type Web Page, HTML only.

See also: