Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

What version of Firefox will work with Mac OS 10.3.9 (I'm CPU limited)

macimages

I have an older Mac G4 which will not work on systems beyond 10.3.9 (Panther) which version of Firefox should I download. How do I find the download

I have an older Mac G4 which will not work on systems beyond 10.3.9 (Panther) which version of Firefox should I download. How do I find the download

Alle Antworten (5)

The last version that works on OS X 10.3.9 is the one that you have, later versions require OS X 10.4

Unfortunately, I'm writing about a second computer which does not presently have Firefox. I presume that means Firefox 2.0.0.20. Will the download area control the process?

You can get the English US version of Firefox 2.0.0.20 from ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/2.0.0.20/mac/en-US/

Where O Where do I get a version of Firefox/Mozilla that works with Mac OS X v10.3.9? [Please learn that I'm in No Hurry to upgrade my computer. It has 640 MB of RAM.]

My eldest brother added 512 MB. Before with 128 MB, my Mac used Virtual Memory a-whole lot, but it _never_ failed!  :-)

You can contact me by email at BobNovy@aol.com. Thank you.

Bob Novy, see the link in the post just above yours.