Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Enhanced Tracking Exception & uBlock Origin

chris776

I just posted a "Was this page helpful? No" comment saying that Enhanced Tracking Exceptions didn't seem to work for FF Android. Disabling tracking for CNBC didn't "stick" and the site wasn't listed in Exceptions. When enabled, I was seeing a "Corrupted Content" error, and was continually having to tap the Shield to turn Enhanced "off" for the page to load.

Found what appears to be an incompatibility: when uBlock Origin is disabled for CNBC, the Shield/Enhanced-Off/Exceptions list DOES appear to work per the docs. Not sure what in uBlock is triggering the "Corrupted Content" condition for CNBC, but it's very consistent/repeatable. I think the latest versions for both are installed ...

FF Android 157.0.1 (Build #2016188623) uBlock Origin 1.75.0

So the docs ARE correct, but may need a line added that if the Exceptions override doesn't seem to work as described, that there may be a conflicting browser add-on/extension.

Regards,

Chris aka ConjureUp

I just posted a "Was this page helpful? No" comment saying that Enhanced Tracking Exceptions didn't seem to work for FF Android. Disabling tracking for CNBC didn't "stick" and the site wasn't listed in Exceptions. When enabled, I was seeing a "Corrupted Content" error, and was continually having to tap the Shield to turn Enhanced "off" for the page to load. Found what appears to be an incompatibility: when uBlock Origin is disabled for CNBC, the Shield/Enhanced-Off/Exceptions list DOES appear to work per the docs. Not sure what in uBlock is triggering the "Corrupted Content" condition for CNBC, but it's very consistent/repeatable. I think the latest versions for both are installed ... FF Android 157.0.1 (Build #2016188623) uBlock Origin 1.75.0 So the docs ARE correct, but may need a line added that if the Exceptions override doesn't seem to work as described, that there may be a conflicting browser add-on/extension. Regards, Chris aka ConjureUp
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (1)

P.S. This is new/recent behavior. Previously I had no issues accessing CNBC with FF Enhanced Tracking Protection & uBlock Origin both enabled. I have also done all the normal clean-up tasks like deleting the browsing data (for just that site as well as all sites), rebooting, etc.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.