Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Firefox browser is not playing YouTube videos smoothly; the videos are choppy and lag frequently.

chongtecklim

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.