Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

no longer able to retrieve or send emails

alptrans

Hello there

I have had Thunderbird for a number of years on the same Windows 10 laptop. Current version 153.4.0esr (64-bit) updated today/yesterday trying to resolve the issue. I am able to retrieve messages from two accounts one earlier than the other but not to send any message. None of the others either hotmail, live or gmail. I was able to check individually the email inbox directly and all seems correct. I checked the profiles and found only one. Also old Mail folder for pop no longer in use. ImapMail seems to be correct. As I am writing another account has received messages but unable to send any.

This seems really weird! No error messages, or warning , just does not want to behave normally

Hello there I have had Thunderbird for a number of years on the same Windows 10 laptop. Current version 153.4.0esr (64-bit) updated today/yesterday trying to resolve the issue. I am able to retrieve messages from two accounts one earlier than the other but not to send any message. None of the others either hotmail, live or gmail. I was able to check individually the email inbox directly and all seems correct. I checked the profiles and found only one. Also old Mail folder for pop no longer in use. ImapMail seems to be correct. As I am writing another account has received messages but unable to send any. This seems really weird! No error messages, or warning , just does not want to behave normally

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Problem not resolved but simply disappeared!!! All is back to normal without any modifications,etc.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.