Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Transfering Bookmarks from Chrome

donald.newman

I'm trying to transfer bookmarks from Chrome but when the window opens Chrome is not an option, only Safara and transfering html and cvs. How do I access Chrome? I'm on an iMac. Thank you.

I'm trying to transfer bookmarks from Chrome but when the window opens Chrome is not an option, only Safara and transfering html and cvs. How do I access Chrome? I'm on an iMac. Thank you.

Alle Antworten (2)

Hi

Do you have Chome installed on that device?

Paul, Thanks for your reply. Yes, Chrome is installed. And I just succeeded in transferring Chrome using an alternative, through Accounts rather than via Library. Thanks again. D

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.