Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Password verification login issues.

victoriak.03

I am trying to set up an icloud email account on Thunderbird & it says "Unable to login at server. Probably wrong configuration, username, or password. I know I have username & password correct. I also checked the server settings listed by Apple, Those are right as well.

I am trying to set up an icloud email account on Thunderbird & it says "Unable to login at server. Probably wrong configuration, username, or password. I know I have username & password correct. I also checked the server settings listed by Apple, Those are right as well.

Alle Antworten (1)

Here are Apple's recommended email server settings. How do they compare with yours?

iCloud Mail server settings for other email client apps https://support.apple.com/en-us/102525

I notice that they require that you use an "application-specific password," which would be distinct from your normal log in password.

Sign in to apps with your Apple Account using app-specific passwords https://support.apple.com/en-us/102654

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.