Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

how to select actual Version(s) of Firefox for Android 16?

golonce

What are "actual" Versions, and how do i select one? Pls. Individual answer, No General one, use ai .

What are "actual" Versions, and how do i select one? Pls. Individual answer, No General one, use ai .

Geändert am von golonce

Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen

Ausgewählte Lösung

Paul said

Hi I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean. Firefox for Android 16 is many years old now and I would not recommend that you use it.

I think the OP meant what Firefox version to run on Android 16 (released June 10, 2025) and not Android Firefox 16.0.

Geändert am von James

Alle Antworten (4)

Hi

I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean. Firefox for Android 16 is many years old now and I would not recommend that you use it.

This month August 26 I ' am confronted with multiple versions of Firefox. The newest for me was Firefox klar, next to Firefox focus. Everytime I log in the version is another one. That is the reason I queried how to identify the designation of the Firefox I use just now. I intent to query a problem but get lost in all your standardized categories of possible queries that differ from Firefox Name to name.How do I get a direct concrete answer, given no telephone info is given? Regards

Hi

Firefox for Android is our main browser. Firefox Focus for Android is a lighter weight browser and is branded Firefox Klar in German speaking locales. Both have Nightly and Beta development and test versions.

Geändert am von Paul

Ausgewählte Lösung

Paul said

Hi I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean. Firefox for Android 16 is many years old now and I would not recommend that you use it.

I think the OP meant what Firefox version to run on Android 16 (released June 10, 2025) and not Android Firefox 16.0.

Geändert am von James

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.