Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gesperrt

My Thunderbird (email app) has developed an unwanted delay (appr 2 min) at opening up

Jarl Jaatinen

My Thunderbird app takes some minutes to start up. Updates are OK, troubleshooting does not show any failures. Emailing functions well, no problems. There is a new problem: dragging files to my Explorer has stopped to function.

I have a good HPPro "Desc 400 G5 MT"" PC running on Windows 11 (no problems).

Kindly advice actions to take. Do I loose my Address Book in case I uninstall my Thunderbird and Install a new copy of the Programme. Yours - Jarl Jaatinen, Finland

My Thunderbird app takes some minutes to start up. Updates are OK, troubleshooting does not show any failures. Emailing functions well, no problems. There is a new problem: dragging files to my Explorer has stopped to function. I have a good HPPro "Desc 400 G5 MT"" PC running on Windows 11 (no problems). Kindly advice actions to take. Do I loose my Address Book in case I uninstall my Thunderbird and Install a new copy of the Programme. Yours - Jarl Jaatinen, Finland

Alle Antworten (2)

Jarl,

Please click on the link in the email and gives us an update on your situation, when using a newer version. ALso, please provide your version number.

Thanks

Nevermind, I see it in a different quesiton.