Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

1st time user

mkev1239

I just downloaded this app to my phone, Which shows up the icon and some apps in it. But I want to know, As I have apps on my phone. Do I have to add my apps to your icon? Or am I save as it is on my phone???? As I have no idea. Thanks kindly.

I just downloaded this app to my phone, Which shows up the icon and some apps in it. But I want to know, As I have apps on my phone. Do I have to add my apps to your icon? Or am I save as it is on my phone???? As I have no idea. Thanks kindly.

Alle Antworten (1)

Firefox for Android is an application on your mobile phone and does not require anything else to work. What you can add are the extensions that interest you and you will find them in Firefox for Android extensions

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.