Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

I wanted to connect a greeting card app and it asked me to download the firefox app which I did and I cannot find it.

Priscilla Harley Gordon

I wanted to put firefox on my phone to connect with my Mac Mini. I did download it but cannot find it .I searched on my phone and Firefox not recognized . I wanted and was prompted to download firefox to connect my Iphone with my Mac Mini. I don't have a lot of time to deal with this

I wanted to put firefox on my phone to connect with my Mac Mini. I did download it but cannot find it .I searched on my phone and Firefox not recognized . I wanted and was prompted to download firefox to connect my Iphone with my Mac Mini. I don't have a lot of time to deal with this

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.