Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

I cannot download to my iPhone the Firefox search engine, I thought I had it already as I have an app but when I hit Firefox it opens up to DuckDuckGo as the search engine

g854gjrhck

I’ve had the Firefox app on my iPhone 15 and have used it many times as the search engine. I noticed now when I try to use it as a search engine it seems to be hijacked by DuckDuckGo as that is the search engine. Past searches would give me a Shortcuts to where I wanted to go but now all that’s gone. Trying to download it again it will not download

I’ve had the Firefox app on my iPhone 15 and have used it many times as the search engine. I noticed now when I try to use it as a search engine it seems to be hijacked by DuckDuckGo as that is the search engine. Past searches would give me a Shortcuts to where I wanted to go but now all that’s gone. Trying to download it again it will not download

Alle Antworten (1)

Firefox for desktop Windows, macOS, Linux and mobile versions for Android and iOS/iPadOS is a web browser only as a search engine is for example duckduckgo.com, qwant.com, google.com etc.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-engine-firefox-ios https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-or-disable-search-engines-firefox-ios

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.