Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst

Unable to use alternative password app autofill on IOS on local sites

stephens.j.hunter

Ever since the latest update I have been unable to use alternative password managers (Bitwarden in my case) to autofill passwords on IOS devices. I run a home server, so any local domain on my network defaults to using the Firefox password manager instead of the Bitwarden password manager. It seems like most websites with a proper domain work (for example, if I visit one website internally I get the Firefox password manager, if I visit the same site via my reverse proxy/domain I get the Bitwarden prompt for password entry).

Ever since the latest update I have been unable to use alternative password managers (Bitwarden in my case) to autofill passwords on IOS devices. I run a home server, so any local domain on my network defaults to using the Firefox password manager instead of the Bitwarden password manager. It seems like most websites with a proper domain work (for example, if I visit one website internally I get the Firefox password manager, if I visit the same site via my reverse proxy/domain I get the Bitwarden prompt for password entry).

Alle Antworten (3)

Ausgewählte Lösung

See if the difference for you is on HTTP vs HTTPS access. In case the pattern seems different for your setup feel free to add to that ticket too, thanks.

It’s very likely that is my issue, since my internal sites do not use https. Will follow the GitHub issue and watch for resolution - Thanks for the link

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.