Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

How can I download Fennec to my phone?

june.tranmer

I can't get into Google Play to access the app, unless I want to do facial recognition or other stuff. I can't see Fennec on the Mozilla website. I just want to start using it as soon as possible. Currently on Brave and now I understand Chrome controls that.

Thank you.

June

I can't get into Google Play to access the app, unless I want to do facial recognition or other stuff. I can't see Fennec on the Mozilla website. I just want to start using it as soon as possible. Currently on Brave and now I understand Chrome controls that. Thank you. June

Alle Antworten (1)

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.