Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

mouse not responsive at right window edge (linux wayland)

ibrahimasif1234

Greetings!

I am using the firefox enterprise version and I have noticed an issue that the browser does not capture mouse events when the pointer is at rightmost edge of the firefox window. For example, on this website near the edge the pointer would initially focus on the scroll bar and then lose focus at the edge (see attached images).

This issue does not persist on x11, and only seems to exist on wayland. It also exists on other flavours of firefox on wayland.

If more information is required, feel free to send me a ping.

Greetings! I am using the firefox enterprise version and I have noticed an issue that the browser does not capture mouse events when the pointer is at rightmost edge of the firefox window. For example, on this website near the edge the pointer would initially focus on the scroll bar and then lose focus at the edge (see attached images). This issue does not persist on x11, and only seems to exist on wayland. It also exists on other flavours of firefox on wayland. If more information is required, feel free to send me a ping.
Angefügte Screenshots
Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen

Ausgewählte Lösung

It seems to have been fixed.

Thanks to everyone for the support!

Alle Antworten (4)

I’ve seen the same behavior on Wayland with Firefox Enterprise. The pointer seems to ‘skip’ the very edge, especially near scrollbars. Switching to X11 fixes it for me, so it seems Wayland-specific.

When you say "enterprise" do you mean the Firefox ESR?

This sounds like a bug that should be opened here:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/home

> This issue does not persist on x11, and only seems to exist on wayland. It also exists on other flavours of firefox on wayland.

The described behaviour exists on wayland only, on all flavours of firefox (including ESR).

I will create a bug report.

Ausgewählte Lösung

It seems to have been fixed.

Thanks to everyone for the support!