Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Frame load interrupted

lawcon123

Why do I get this message when trying to view photos in my yahoo email account please?

I’ve tried deleting and re installing the app.

Why do I get this message when trying to view photos in my yahoo email account please? I’ve tried deleting and re installing the app.
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (9)

Hi there,

Would you please try the following troubleshooting steps?

  • Connect to a different network (If you're on wifi, try to connect from cellular data or vice versa)
  • If you're using VPN, you may want to disable it to check if it helps.
  • Try to restart your device.
  • Try to clear website data > Settings -> Data Management -> Website Data.

I’ve tried all of that though there’s no data management settings change on the Firefox Ficus app.

I’ve also deleted and re installed the ap which also doesn’t work.

Ah, wait. So you're on Firefox Focus for iOS?

Yes, that’s it. Running IOS 18.6.2 on an iPhone 16 Pro.

Hi

Have you tried changing your protection settings in Firefox Focus for iOS?:

This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-focus-ios#w_customize-your-firefox-focus-protection-settings

Geändert am von Paul

Hi Paul

I just tried that. Same problem, still getting the same error message.

Do you see this message if you use Firefox for iOS (not in Private Browsing mode)?

I don’t have Firefox for iOS. I just have the Firefox Focus app.

Would you be willing to try the main Firefox for iOS app to see if this problem occurs there?