Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

Google family account takes over browser - stop automatic login

Alexandra Goicoechea

I log in with several Google accounts, one of them being my sons school account. Then when I do a search, I get a message saying that I can’t go to that page. In the url it says https://families.google/ … I then go back to log out from his school account (which uses families), but nobody is signed in. I then click sign in because I figure that will get rid of the problem. That, I cannot, and I end up on the login page to his school account. I stopped using safari and went to Firefox to avoid this exact problem and now it is happening again. It is seemingly autologging in to the school account, and they have restrictions on that account that won’t let them surf ads. How do I stop the automatic login?

I log in with several Google accounts, one of them being my sons school account. Then when I do a search, I get a message saying that I can’t go to that page. In the url it says https://families.google/ … I then go back to log out from his school account (which uses families), but nobody is signed in. I then click sign in because I figure that will get rid of the problem. That, I cannot, and I end up on the login page to his school account. I stopped using safari and went to Firefox to avoid this exact problem and now it is happening again. It is seemingly autologging in to the school account, and they have restrictions on that account that won’t let them surf ads. How do I stop the automatic login?

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for iOS but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.