Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I can't find the Firefox password manager on my iPhone 16 Pro

C C (CC)

I can't find my Firefox password manager on my iPhone 16 Pro.

Please help with a link directly to the password manager if at all possible.!!

Thank you so very, very much!

I can't find my Firefox password manager on my iPhone 16 Pro. Please help with a link directly to the password manager if at all possible.!! Thank you so very, very much!

Alle Antworten (1)

Tap the menu on the bottom right of the navbar and then go to Passwords. If the Passwords section doesn't appear, go to Settings -> Privacy: Autofills and Passwords -> Passwords -> Show in Application Menu.