Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Dieses Thema wurde geschlossen und archiviert. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen.
Gesperrt Archiviert

unable to send messages via Mail Merge

yulijuan0711

I would like to know whether the Thunderbird supports sending mass emails via Mai Merge with iCloud.com. When I use my email (xuweikang2015@icloud .com) and try to send messages via Mail Merge in Thunderbird, it has an error. It shows the message sending failed. Because it couldn't connect to the sending server (SMTP) smtp.mail.me.com, the email couldn't be sent. The server might be temporarily unavailable or refuse the SMTP connection. Please verify whether your sending server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again.

I would like to know whether the Thunderbird supports sending mass emails via Mai Merge with iCloud.com. When I use my email (xuweikang2015@icloud .com) and try to send messages via Mail Merge in Thunderbird, it has an error. It shows the message sending failed. Because it couldn't connect to the sending server (SMTP) smtp.mail.me.com, the email couldn't be sent. The server might be temporarily unavailable or refuse the SMTP connection. Please verify whether your sending server (SMTP) settings are correct and try again.
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (3)

You probably cannot send any messages from this account. Can you?

Can you receive messages?

Are you using an app-specific password instead of your regular Apple account password?

If not, you will have to create one at account.apple.com and use it in Thunderbird.

This query is probably redundant with https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1502105

Scooter said

This query is probably redundant with https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1502105

Indeed. I'll lock this one.