Firefox crashed immediately
Lately when I open firefox it immediately stops responding and just crashes. Cant use anything. Redownloaded it, I don’t have antivirus, nor firewall problems…
Alle Antworten (8)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] The image "Windows key" does not exist. + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
I don’t have crashes from the last couple of days were it happened to be like this. Just opening it and it doesn’t respond anymore… it doesn’t officially says it crashes or anything like that..
Windows just ask me if I want to wait for it to respond or close it, and it never responds…
It doesn’t work… opens and then 1 sec after it stops responding
Does it work if you reboot in Windows Safe Mode?
What is safe mode? Sorry for the ignorance
Seems that now its working 🥺 thank you so much