Facebook page scrolls up and down automatically
Immediately following a Firefox update I began having scrolling problems on my Facebook page. I am able to scroll down normally to a point, and then, all of a sudden, the scroll bar will go up and immediately go back down without me touching the mouse. It will continue doing the up and down scrolling indefinitely and at a high rate of speed. I have tried turning off auto scroll and smooth scrolling at the browser, but no luck. I have Windows 8.1. I have never heard of anyone else having this problem so this seemed like my only option.
Alle Antworten (6)
I've just started having this problem late last week. Using Windows 10 and FF 102.0 64-bit.
Linux Mint 20.04 , Firefox 103. Same problem
Same here, on 2 computers with Firefox 102.0.1 64 bit and Windows 10 21H1. Tested using Edge browser and it does not happen in Edge, only in Firefox.
I'm having the same problem with Firefox. Edge, Chrome are perfect which is why I am using them for Facebook only as Firefox just becomes unusable after scrolling so far down the page, if it isn't fixed soon I'll probably just switch to Edge or Chrome after using Firefox from 2003
I have tried safe mode and same issue and also disabled all add-on manually with the same problem, plus I totally uninstalled Firefox and deleted all files and folders related to the browser as well as all appdata and anything in the registry and reinstalled it, but still the issue persists. It's defiantly a Firefox issue as other browsers I've tried don't have this problem.
Please sort this out guys, I don't like change as far as my browser is concerned but if I'm left no other choice I'm going to have to change browsers after 19 years. I sync Firefox across all my devices which is a major hassle changing but if I have to then I will as will many others. Come on guys, you got this!!
There is a growing number of reports about scrolling on Facebook. Please refer to the following thread. https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1382198
As of 7/26, the problem appears to have been resolved at my end