Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Nummer anzurufen, sie per SMS zu kontaktieren oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Learn More

Today, after updating the browser. I can't sign in to Ancestry.com

  • 2 Antworten
  • 1 hat dieses Problem
  • 161 Aufrufe
  • Letzte Antwort von kentuckywoman2

more options

I don't know why, it is NOT Ancestry, as I can sign in to it on other browsers. I get this error message below.

Access Denied Error 21 What happened? This request was blocked by security rules. Your IP: 73.94.12.65 Incident ID: 6eae587fcef92d46

I have no idea what security rules, but I am working on a genealogy project and have never had a problem signing into Ancestry in multiple tabs before today. How do I fix this? Besides getting rid of Firefox, I mean. I have the same security extensions on this browser as I use on Vivaldi, Brave and Chrome - I avoid Chrome, but use Vivaldi and Brave regularly, along with Firefox.

I don't know why, it is NOT Ancestry, as I can sign in to it on other browsers. I get this error message below. Access Denied Error 21 What happened? This request was blocked by security rules. Your IP: 73.94.12.65 Incident ID: 6eae587fcef92d46 I have no idea what security rules, but I am working on a genealogy project and have never had a problem signing into Ancestry in multiple tabs before today. How do I fix this? Besides getting rid of Firefox, I mean. I have the same security extensions on this browser as I use on Vivaldi, Brave and Chrome - I avoid Chrome, but use Vivaldi and Brave regularly, along with Firefox.

Ausgewählte Lösung

I cleared cache and cookies, resolved the problem, though I do wish I knew what caused it.

Diese Antwort im Kontext lesen 👍 0

Alle Antworten (2)

more options

Ausgewählte Lösung

I cleared cache and cookies, resolved the problem, though I do wish I knew what caused it.

more options

That was very good work. Well Done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem as this can help others with similar problems. Go to that post and click the 'Solved' button to its right.


It could be the data for the website was corrupted. Removing them also removed the problem.