Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I cannot get any sound at all. Audio must be turned off. What shall I do?

Mary V. Whaley

I cannot get any sound at all. Audio must be turned off. What shall I do to fix this - turn on audio?

'''I cannot get any sound at all. Audio must be turned off. What shall I do to fix this - turn on audio? ''

Alle Antworten (2)

Hey there!

Please see the following link on how to fix the audio issue:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-to-do-if-firefox-wont-play-any-sounds

Hope I helped!

Kind regards,

Bithiah

Hey there!

If your problem is solved, please mark an answer as a solution to let others know this thread is finished. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Bithiah