Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Gelöst Archiviert

google assistant i dont want on my android

Foodiediva

How do i disable google assistant? I do not want it on my phone. I dont need it to do anything for me i can do everything myself. Too nosey and takes my algorythm for ads im sure. I do not need a robot.

How do i disable google assistant? I do not want it on my phone. I dont need it to do anything for me i can do everything myself. Too nosey and takes my algorythm for ads im sure. I do not need a robot.

Alle Antworten (1)

Ausgewählte Lösung

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android, but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.