Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How to quickly transfer search engines from desktop to android

dromeo

I have many search engines on my desktop Firefox

I know I can add them manually on Android: Settings->Search->Add new search engine

But this is very time consuming (especially if I need to restore them for some reason, as I think Sync dose not backup search engines).

Is there some file that I can edit by connecting my phone to my pc? Or some other way to easily transfer my search engines to my phone?

I have many search engines on my desktop Firefox I know I can add them manually on Android: Settings->Search->Add new search engine But this is very time consuming (especially if I need to restore them for some reason, as I think Sync dose not backup search engines). Is there some file that I can edit by connecting my phone to my pc? Or some other way to easily transfer my search engines to my phone?

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi

I am sorry, not at this time. You will need to add them manually.