Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

choice of searc engine

mccannmitchell

hi Mozilla group, May I ask if someone could advise me of how I could change the search engine I can use to other than the only choices offered from the default drop-down box (-I DO NOT WANT to use GOOGLE, or Amazon, or eBay, or ...) Thank you! JM

hi Mozilla group, May I ask if someone could advise me of how I could change the search engine I can use to other than the only choices offered from the default drop-down box (-I DO NOT WANT to use GOOGLE, or Amazon, or eBay, or ...) Thank you! JM
Angefügte Screenshots

Alle Antworten (1)

If you want to add a search engine, check this link: https://mycroftproject.com/