Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

How do I remove horizontal tabs?

Kendrick

Vertical tabs are superior to horizontal. Using extension that adds a vertical tab for open/pinned pages. Top horizontal tabs are just taking up space so want to remove them. How do I remove them?

Vertical tabs are superior to horizontal. Using extension that adds a vertical tab for open/pinned pages. Top horizontal tabs are just taking up space so want to remove them. How do I remove them?

Alle Antworten (1)

Hi

You cannot remove the horizontal tabs, but you may wish to try an add-on such as https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/tree-style-tab/ for vertical tabs.

I hope that this helps.