bug on mobile
Hi I have a website which is acasse.com I found two bugs when I use Firefox Mobile only the first is I can't click on FB like or share button the second is the dropdown which 3 lines when you click on it isn't smooth scrolling. That's it
Geändert am
Alle Antworten (4)
Hope you fix this
Geändert am
Hi
I have tried that site in the new Firefox Preview browser and on a dekstop copy of Firefox. In both cases, there is a working "3 lines" menu and there is not a Facebook icon on the site.
Can you try in Firefox Preview?
Seburo said
Hi I have tried that site in the new Firefox Preview browser and on a dekstop copy of Firefox. In both cases, there is a working "3 lines" menu and there is not a Facebook icon on the site. Can you try in Firefox Preview?
the three lines works but not smooth and about the facebook like and share buttons on the left side not working can you just click on them on share or like button you will see the issue there please try on mobile not desktop
I have tried that site in Firefox for Android. The three button menu opens, and the Facebook icon on the left takes you to Facebook.
I recommend that you test your site in Firefox Preview as it looks like the Facebook icon is not appearing.