Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

I have a FacePad Flytouch 3 SuperPad 2 Android 2.2 10" Tablet and would like to install firefox.

SusanLevinson

I tried to install firefox mobile. I click on Android market and get the download screen. When I click on "choose device on which to install" the drop down comes up blank.

When I click it says it is not compatible. Is there a way to install?

I tried to install firefox mobile. I click on Android market and get the download screen. When I click on "choose device on which to install" the drop down comes up blank. When I click it says it is not compatible. Is there a way to install?

Alle Antworten (1)

Does the device have the Android market? If it does you should be able to find it on there by searching for Firefox.